This Keto Sausage Balls recipe is a family favorite and we make them all the time, but especially around the holidays. We know you will love these as much as we do, which is why we had to share them with you.
This Christmas will be the second year that we have to face the holiday without my mother in law. Beverly was like a mom to me and this time of year is bittersweet. One of the things I loved about the holidays was her cooking. She would make the most wonderful and delicious foods. She had a few traditional foods that she made every year (foods that were not a tradition for me growing up).
Keto Sausage Balls Recipe:
I will never forget how excited I would get every year when I would go into her home and realize that she had made me my very own dish of pistachio salad. Much like the peanut butter balls, pig pickin’ cake, and sausage balls I had never had any of these dishes for Christmas until she came into my life. I only had pistachio salad when she would make it for me so every year I would forget about it, but she always remembered.
Bev is one of the most beautiful and amazing women I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Today this keto sausage ball recipe is in memory of her.
Can’t eat Almond Flour? No problem! Try out Keto Coconut Flour Sausage Balls Recipe here!
Keto Sausage Balls Ingredients:
- 1 lb. Breakfast Sausage
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 8 Oz Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp Butter (or Coconut Oil)
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
Keto Sausage Balls Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Add eggs and spices to a bowl and beat until well combined
- Add all other ingredients to egg mixture
- Using a cookie scoop and your hands roll sausage mixture into 20-25 sausage balls (I made 23)
- Place sausage balls on a cookie sheet
- Bake for 16-20 minutes
- Store in a sandwich bag or covered bowl in the fridge. My mother in law would leave them sitting out at room temp, but I just can’t do that.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 23 Serving Size: 1 Sausage Ball
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 144 Total Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 37mg Sodium: 319mg Carbohydrates: 2g Net Carbohydrates: 1g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 0g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 8g
Nutrition Information for Keto Sausage Balls:
This is for 1 serving (1 sausage ball)
Total Fat: 11g
Dietary Fiber 0
* We strive to make all of our recipes according to our dietary standards. Our recipes have to meet the following criteria: Low Carb, High Fat, Moderate Protein, Sugar-Free (we only allow natural fruit, veggie, and dairy sugars in our diet), and Gluten-Free. You can learn more about how we eat, and how to figure out the macronutrient amounts you need daily.
Do you have a favorite family recipe that you only eat during the holidays? Share it here, I would love to try it!
~ This post contains affiliate links to help you find the products we use.