Makes 18 servings
2 Net carbs/serving
1 C. Heavy whipping cream
2 Tbsp. Butter unsalted
1/3 C. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. Peppermint extract
1 Tbsp. Cocoa powder
1 C. Lily’s baking chips
1. Combine the butter, heavy whipping cream, extracts, Swerve sweetener and cocoa powder in a saucepan over medium heat on the stove. Whisk to combine all of the ingredients well.
2. Cook down the mixture until it begins to thicken, and becomes the consistency of sweetened condensed milk.
3. Remove the mixture from the heat, and allow it to cool for 10-15 minutes.
4. Mix the baking chips into the warm mixture until they are completely melted.
5. Pour the fudge mixture into a parchment lined loaf pan, and refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours before serving.