I love avocados, and this keto avocado cheese dip is just another delicious way to add more avocados to my diet.
~ This post contains affiliate links to help you find the products we use.
If you’re anything like me, you probably struggle to eat enough fat each day. One of the best ways to add more fat to your diet is by including avocados in your meals or as a snack.
I love avocados, but I’m not a big fan of eating them by themselves. I usually try to add them to salads, on top of meat, or use them in recipes. This week I made some Keto avocado cheese dip that was a huge hit.
This recipe is best with very ripe avocados so if you have a few lying around don’t let them go to waste. We have a hard time keeping avocados fresh here. I’m not sure if it’s the climate or what but an avocado will go bad in about a day here so very ripe avocados aren’t hard to come by.
You will also need a food processor or a high-quality blender. You can dip just about anything in the dip (assuming it’s low carb)or eat it alone (which is what I did after testing a few pork rinds in it).
Keto Avocado Cheese Dip:
Keto Avocado Cheese Dip: Ingredients
Keto Avocado Cheese Dip: Directions
- Remove skin and seed from avocado, slice or shred cheese, and open cream cheese. Place in your food processor.
- Process until well combined and creamy
- While still in the food processor stir and mix well
- Add minced garlic and onion powder and process until well combined
- Serve with pork rinds or veggies and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 280 Total Fat: 23g Protein: 18g
You can shred or slice cheese. If your food processor takes a while to process food, you may want to shred the Monterey Jack cheese first.
You can also add your spices and minced garlic before you mix the dip but I prefer to wait because it seems to mix in more evenly.
Keto Avocado Cheese Dip: Nutrition
This is for a 1/3 cup serving (makes 12)
Total Fat: 22g
Carbohydrates: 6g – 2g Fiber = 4 NET CARBS
Dietary Fiber 2g
View all of our Ketogenic Diet Recipes here.
* We strive to make all of our recipes according to our dietary standards. Our recipes have to meet the following criteria: Low Carb, High Fat, Moderate Protein, Sugar-Free (we only allow natural fruit, veggie, and dairy sugars in our diet, and very little stevia), and Gluten-Free.
Like this recipe? You’ll love Keto Creamy Bacon Veggie Dip!