Makes 6 servings
2 Net carbs/serving
4 oz. Cream cheese softened
1/4 C. Sour cream
1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
8 oz. Crab meat
1/2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
1 tsp. Garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 C. Colby jack cheese
Chopped green onions for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl. combine the cream cheese, sour cream, old bay seasoning, crab meat, garlic powder, lemon juice, as well as salt and pepper to taste. Mix to combine well.
3. Place the dip mixture into one medium sized baking dish or two small ones.
4. Bake the dip for 20-25 minutes until the cheese is browned and bubbly.
5. Dip with your choice of keto-friendly items including pepper strips, celery pieces or pork rinds.