This Keto Pulled Chicken Wraps Recipe is easy to make and even easier to eat!
I am all about finding super simple recipes, and copycat style recipes of my old high carb foods. One of my favorite meals has always been pulled pork or chicken. Of course, now that I’m living the low carb lifestyle loaded buns, and sugary bbq sauce are a thing of the past (and honestly, I’m okay with that).
Keto Pulled Chicken Wraps Recipe:
With that in mind, I decided to experiment in the kitchen. I am getting so much more creative with my recipes, which is just another benefit of eating low-carb high-fat meals! A few days ago I mixed up a batch of Low Carb Pulled Chicken Wraps, and today, I gave them a try. I let them marinate for a bit because I really wanted the chicken to absorb as much flavor as possible. Feel free to change this recipe to fit your personal taste, and please let me know what you think and if you made any changes (I’m always looking to try new things).
Keto Pulled Chicken Wraps Recipe: Ingredients
- 2.7 oz of boiled chicken
3 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
3 Tbs Coconut oil (separated)
1/2 tsp Paprika
1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
1/2 tsp Ground Mustard
1/2 Tsp Black Pepper (optional)
3-4 drops liquid Stevia
2 Romaine Lettuce Leaves
Keto Pulled Chicken Wraps Recipe: Directions
Boil chicken and allow to cool completely. Then shred and chop chicken.
Melt 1 Tbsp coconut oil then add to
Mix all spices and stevia in the oil and vinegar mixture.
Place chicken in a bowl and coat evenly with oil and spices.
Place in the fridge for 3-4 hours
Heat 2 Tbs of coconut oil and heat chicken mixture then spoon half of the mixture onto each leaf.
- 2.7 oz of boiled chicken
- 3 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tbs Coconut oil (separated)
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Ground Mustard
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper (optional)
- 1/2 Tsp Stevia
- 2 Romaine Lettuce Leaves
- Boil chicken and allow to cool completely. Then shred and chop chicken.
- Melt 1 Tbsp coconut oil then add to vinegar. Mix all spices and stevia in the oil and vinegar mixture.
- Place chicken in a bowl and coat evenly with oil and spices.
- Place in the fridge for 3-4 hours
- Heat 2 Tbs of coconut oil and heat chicken mixture then spoon half of the mixture onto each leaf.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 281Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 31mgCarbohydrates: 3gNet Carbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 10g
Keto Pulled Chicken Wraps: Nutrition
Total Fat: 43g
Carbohydrates: 4g – 2g Fiber = 2g Net Carbs
Dietary Fiber 2g
Notes: As I mentioned you could use less vinegar or use a different kind of vinegar, but be sure to check the carb and sugar counts before buying.
* We strive to make all of our recipes according to our dietary standards. Our recipes have to meet the following criteria: Low Carb, High Fat, Moderate Protein, Sugar-Free (we only allow natural fruit, veggie, and dairy sugars in our diet), and Gluten-Free. You can learn more about how we eat, and how to figure out the macronutrient amounts you need daily.