This Keto Creamy Beef Lettuce Wrap Recipe comes in at 58g of fat! Whoa, momma! That's what I'm talkin' about!
This is one of my favorite recipes to date. If you love Mexican style food, you will love this. Of course, you can always add more salsa, less sour cream. That's the awesome thing about these simple recipes; they are so easy to customize. Just remember to update the nutrition info in your food journal or app to keep up with the changes.
I have found that sour cream, cream cheese, and mayo are all great ways to get additional fat into your keto diet. At this point, all of my recipes are still based on 20 grams of carbs per day.
Keto Creamy Beef Lettuce Wrap Recipe:
My hope is that as I up my carb intake in week 5, I will be able to balance these meals out a little better. I finally figured out how to get plenty of fats, so now I need to figure out how to get additional protein as well.
Anyway, I hope you are enjoying your keto diet experience if you have just started, and if you have been doing this for a while, I would love to hear your ideas and tips.
Keto Creamy Beef Lettuce Wrap Recipe: Ingredients
2 Leaves Romaine Hearts
2 Tbsp Full Fat Sour Cream
1 Tbsp Organic Medium Salsa
2 oz Cream Cheese
5 oz 73/27 Ground Beef
Keto Creamy Beef Lettuce Wrap Recipe: Directions
Brown ground beef and do not drain grease (place in a bowl after cool)
Heat cream cheese for 30 seconds to melt and mix with beef
Add in salsa and sour cream
Spoon beef mixture into two Romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 Leaves Romaine Hearts
- 2 Tbsp Full Fat Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp Organic Medium Salsa
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 5 oz 73/27 Ground Beef
- Brown ground beef and do not drain grease (place in a bowl after cool)
- Heat cream cheese for 30 seconds to melt and mix with beef
- Add in salsa and sour cream
- Spoon beef mixture into two Romaine lettuce leaves
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 231Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 192mgNet Carbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gProtein: 13g
Keto Creamy Beef Lettuce Wrap Recipe: Nutrition
Total Fat: 58g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugars: 3g (all from natural sources)
* We strive to make all of our recipes according to our dietary standards. Our recipes have to meet the following criteria: Low Carb, High Fat, Moderate Protein, Sugar-Free (we only allow natural fruit, veggie, and dairy sugars in our diet), and Gluten-Free. You can learn more about how we eat, and how to figure out the macronutrient amounts you need daily.
~ This post contains affiliate links to help you find the products we use.