If your kids are living the keto diet with you, you NEED this recipe! Keto Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches are delicious and perfect for your child’s school lunch!
~ This post contains affiliate links to help you find the products we use.
I have a confession to make, before starting the keto diet I ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches all day every day! There were days when I ate PB&J for breakfast lunch and dinner. I would dare say I think I was addicted. I would eat them with honey, bananas, omg if it mixed well with peanut butter, I was eating it.
While I do occasionally long for a cup of coffee and a peanut butter sandwich, I have managed to kick this habit to the curb.
Looking for an awesome breakfast idea? Try these Keto Breakfast Pepper Rings!
Keto Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches Recipe:
If my kids weren’t on keto I probably would have never tried this, but since I let them eat a little differently than I do PB&J ended up on our weekly meal plan.
My kids love these, and even if you don’t eat peanut butter and jelly, you can still use this “bread” to make your own sandwiches.
Keto Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches: Ingredients
- 2 Large Eggs (use one egg for lower calorie count)
- 3 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Tbsp Jelly
Keto Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches: Directions
- Mix all ingredients in a mug
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes
- Remove from mug and slice into 4 pieces
- Add 1/2 Tbsp of Peanut Butter & Jelly to each sandwich.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 51 Total Fat: 5g Carbohydrates: 2g
Remember, if you’d like to cut some of the calories, you can always use one egg instead of two.
Keto Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches: Nutrition
This is for one serving (one mug bread, with 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter & 1Tbsp Jelly)
Total Fat: 41g
Carbohydrates: 14g – 6g Fiber = 8 Net Carbs
Dietary Fiber 6g
View all of our Ketogenic Diet Recipes here.
* We strive to make all of our recipes according to our dietary standards. Our recipes have to meet the following criteria: Low Carb, High Fat, Moderate Protein, Sugar-Free (we only allow natural fruit, veggie, and dairy sugars in our diet, and very little stevia), and Gluten-Free. y.