Sharing is caring!
This Keto Cinnamon Butter Cookies Recipe is the most popular keto recipe I have ever shared to date! Everyone loves this recipe and everyone has their favorite version of it so be sure to check out the comments below to see what others have tried!
Before I started the keto lifestyle I never really cared for cookies. It’s funny how things have changed since I started learning more about living a healthy lifestyle and avoiding carbs. Now I love trying out new recipes and eat so many foods I never ate before. Today I am sharing Keto Cinnamon Butter cookies and I hope you enjoy them.
If you plan to bake lots of cookies on keto, I have to recommend these SIL-ECO baking mats! They are amazing! You don’t have to do anything to them, just drop them on your cookie sheet and remove them and wash ’em when you’re done. I just toss my pans back in the cabinet after baking. I love them! My cookies NEVER burn!
Keto Cinnamon Butter Cookies Recipe:
These cookies were baked out of desperation. I haven’t gone grocery shopping in weeks and I was out of pretty much everything. When I decided I couldn’t eat one more cheese stick I decided to try to come up with something sweet to bake. I only had almond flour on hand, but I would love to try this recipe with coconut flour as well. I may do that next week and update this post with the results.
Keto Cinnamon Butter Cookies Ingredients:2 cups Almond Meal Flour 1/2 cup salted butter (softened at room temp) 1 egg 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 tsp ground cinnamon 1 tsp Liquid Stevia OR 1/8 tsp Stevia Powder OR 1/2 cup Stevia in the Raw (add carbs for this one)
Keto Cinnamon Butter Cookies Directions:
Preheat oven to 300
Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
Roll into 15 balls and place on a greased cookie sheet or Sil-Eco Mat
Place in the oven and bake for 5 minutes.
Remove and press the dough down with a fork.
Return to oven and cook for 18-20 minutes.
Allow cooling for 5 minutes.
I think the coolest thing about this cookie is that you can really dress it up any way you like. You could drizzle chocolate ganache on them (I thought about it, but I was too lazy), add some nuts, or even a cream cheese icing.
Besides the taste, I love the way this cookie crumbles (see what I did there?). It is so soft and falls apart easily so you’ll definitely want to grab a plate, and maybe some coconut milk to go with it. At first taste, they almost seem powdered because of their crumbly nature, which I really enjoyed.
Like these? You’ll LOVE Keto Pumpkin Butter Cookies!
- 2 cups Bob's Almond Meal/Flour
- 1/2 cup salted butter (softened at room temp)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Liquid Stevia OR 1/8 tsp Stevia Powder OR 1/2 cup Stevia in the Raw
- Preheat oven to 300
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Roll into 15 balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove and press dough down with a fork.
- Return to oven and cook for 18-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 146Total Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 49mgNet Carbohydrates: 1gProtein: 4g
Nutrition Information for Keto Cinnamon Butter Cookies Recipe:
This is for 1 serving (1 cookie)
Total Fat: 14g
Carbohydrates: 3g Dietary Fiber = 2g Net Carbs= 1g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugars: 1g (all from natural sources)
Note: Remember if you use a sweetener that adds carbs (Stevia in the Raw or Splenda) you must add that to this nutrition count.
Let me know if you try them. I would love to hear what you think, and how you mixed it up!
* We strive to make all of our recipes according to our dietary standards. Our recipes have to meet the following criteria: Low Carb, High Fat, Moderate Protein, Sugar-Free (we only allow natural fruit, veggie, and dairy sugars in our diet, and very little stevia in the raw), and Gluten-Free. You can learn more about how we eat, and how to figure out the macronutrient amounts you need daily.
Sharing is caring!