Keto Lasagna Stuffed Zucchini is what’s for dinner tonight!
Keto Lasagna Stuffed Zucchini Recipe
This recipe is keto, low carb, code red friendly! Oh, and it tastes good so even if you aren’t on a diet you should try it!
Makes 6 servings
5 Net carbs/serving
3 Medium zucchini
1 lb. Ground beef
1/2 C. Onion chopped
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
2 tsp. Minced garlic
1/2 C. Marinara sauce
3/4 C. Ricotta cheese
Pinch of nutmeg
1/2 C. Mozzarella cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Slice each zucchini in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to scoop out the center of each zucchini halve.
3. Place the ground beef and onion in a skillet over medium-high heat, and cook until the meat is browned and the onion has softened.
4. Add the minced garlic, Italian seasoning, marinara sauce as well as salt and pepper to taste to the meat mixture, and cook for an additional 30 seconds, stirring to combine.
5. Mix together the ricotta, salt, and pepper to taste and a pinch of nutmeg in a bowl.
6. Place a layer of the ricotta mixture down the center of each hollowed-out zucchini halve.
7. Top each zucchini halve with some of the meat mixtures and then sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top.
8. Bake the lasagna stuffed zucchini for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted, and the zucchini is tender.
Looking for more keto recipes? Try these: