I hope you enjoy this Keto Corn Dog Muffins recipe as much as we do because this one is a family favorite!
~ This post contains affiliate links to help you find the products we use.
I can’t believe it’s already November! I also can’t believe I’ve been sharing my experiences with you guys here on Keto Size Me for a year now. If you subscribe to this blog, you know that we are celebrating our 1st birthday this month. I mentioned that you should follow us on our social channels for some fun giveaways, which you’ll learn more about in the coming days and weeks!
When I was a kid, we didn’t have a lot of money, but my mom always made us feel special on our birthday. One of the perks of being the birthday girl was getting to choose what we had for dinner, and I loved Kid’s Cuisine meals with corn dogs! Those convenience meals were like a royal meal around my house, and I would never miss a chance to scoop one up at the grocery store!
Keto Corn Dog Muffins Recipe:
Today as I celebrate my website birthday month I thought it was only fitting to bring back the corn dog, only this time it isn’t prepackaged in a meal full of sugar and trans fat! 😉
My kids love these Keto Corn Dog Muffins, and I love how easy they are for school lunches. Paired with dipping sauces, cheese sticks, and fruit, they make the perfect recipe for a busy mom’s morning.
Today I ordered this excellent corn dog maker on Amazon, and I can’t wait to try this batter recipe with it. I also plan to make other recipes to try out and share here on the blog so get ready to see some Keto On A Stick recipes very soon!
I usually make these in my silicone baking cups, but I had already prepped a batch the day before I made these and the kids had taken half of them to school, so I had to use paper cups. If you don’t already have silicone baking cups, you need to get them. When you make recipes like these in paper cups, the color from the cups will often leak into your food because of the coconut oil, and that doesn’t seem safe to me. You’d probably be fine with white cups, but I never have any of those on hand.
Keto Corn Dog Muffins: Ingredients
Keto Corn Dog Muffins: Directions
Preheat oven to 350
Slice hotdogs and set aside
Melt butter and coconut oil
Next, add hot dogs.
Place silicone baking cups in a muffin pan and fill with batter.
Bake for 23-25 minutes (until a toothpick comes out clean)
Serve with sugar-free ketchup, mustard, and mayo.
- 10 hot dogs (sliced) Use organic 0 carb hot dogs when possible
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 4 Tbsp Butter (melted)
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 350
- Slice hotdogs and set aside
- Melt butter and coconut oil
- In a large mixing bowl combine coconut flour, almond flour, eggs, salt, baking soda, oil, and butter and mix well.
- Next, add hot dogs and coconut milk. Mix together with a spoon. Your batter will be light and fluffy.
- Place silicon baking cups in a muffin pan and fill with batter.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes (until toothpick comes out clean)
- Serve with sugar-free ketchup, mustard, and mayo
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 269 Total Fat: 14g Carbohydrates: 26g Protein: 10g
Keto Corn Dog Muffins: Nutrition
This is for one serving Recipe makes 22 servings (1 muffin)
Total Fat: 13g
Carbohydrates: 4g Dietary Fiber = 2g Net Carbs= 2g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugars: 1g (natural sources)
* We strive to make all of our recipes according to our dietary standards. Our recipes have to meet the following criteria: Low Carb, High Fat, Moderate Protein, Sugar-Free (we only allow natural fruit, veggie, and dairy sugars in our diet, and very little stevia), and Gluten-Free.
If you like these, you’ll love our Keto Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches!
Looking for something sweet? Try our Keto Raspberry Valentines! They’re good all year long!