Keto Lemon Blueberry Muffins are a great way to start your day. Our muffins are low carb, high fat, and moderate protein. See all Keto Breakfast Recipes.
~ This post contains affiliate links to help you find the products we use.
As a busy mom of four, I am always looking for ways to make my life a little easier. I love recipes that I can make ahead of time so the kids can just grab breakfast and head out the door. Keto muffins are an excellent option because I can cook them, freeze them, and the kids can heat them up in the microwave.
Lemon and blueberry are two of my favorite complimentary flavors because I love the sweet and tart combination. I kept the sugar low in this recipe, but you can always add more Stevia if you like your muffins on the sweet side.
Did you know you can get flavored liquid Stevia? Now that would be fun to play around with! Check out all of these flavors!
Keto Lemon Blueberry Muffins:
- 2 Cups Bob's Almond Flour
- 1 Cup Organic Valley Heavy Whipping Cream (no carbs)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup of Butter (melted)
- 5 tsp Stevia (or more to taste)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1/2 tsp Pure Lemon Extract
- 1/4 tsp Lemon Zest
- Preheat oven to 350
- Melt butter and zest lemon
- Add eggs to a large bowl and whisk until well combined
- Combine remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix well
- Fill 12 silicone baking cups with muffin mix
- Bake for 25-30 minutes (browned tops and toothpick comes out clean)
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 muffin
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 223 Total Fat: 21g
Keto Lemon Blueberry Muffins: Ingredients
How To Make Keto Lemon Blueberry Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Zest lemon and melt butter
- Crack eggs into a large mixing bowl and whisk until well mixed
- Add all other ingredients into the mixing bowl with eggs and mix until well combined
- Pour muffins into 12 silicone baking cups
- Bake for 25-30 minutes (until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean)
Note: I love making muffins, but hate the cleanup. I have found that silicone baking cups are perfect for us because we can use them and pull out a clean muffin tin for quick clean up. I also love that the muffins never stick to the silicon baking cups. Keto muffins are more likely to get stuck to paper muffin cups, and greasy breakfast muffins can cause the dye in paper muffin cups to seep into your food. I purchased two sets one for sweet muffins and one for savory muffins.
Nutrition Information for Keto Lemon Blueberry Muffins:
This is for one serving (one muffin)
Total Fat: 21g
Carbohydrates: 5g – 2g Fiber = 3 NET CARBS
Dietary Fiber 2g
View all of our Ketogenic Diet Recipes here.
* We strive to make all of our recipes according to our dietary standards. Our recipes have to meet the following criteria: Low Carb, High Fat, Moderate Protein, Sugar-Free (we only allow natural fruit, veggie, and dairy sugars in our diet, and very little stevia), and Gluten-Free.
Looking for more breakfast ideas? Check out these recipes: