Makes 7 servings (6 tots per serving)
4 Net carbs/serving
1 Large head cauliflower cut into florets
1/2 C. Onion chopped
1 Large egg
1/2 C. Parsley chopped
1/4 C. Parmesan cheese shredded
1 C. Shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 tsp. Garlic powder
1 C. Crushed pork rind crumbs
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place the cauliflower florets into a pot of water on the stove over medium-high heat. Boil the cauliflower until be becomes tender but not mushy. Drain well.
3. Add the cauliflower to a food processor or blender, and add in the onion, egg, parsley, cheeses, garlic powder, pork rind crumbs, as well as salt and pepper to taste. Blend the ingredients together until they are smooth and well combined.
4. Drop the tots by the teaspoonful onto a parchment lined baking sheet so that they are roughly in the shape of tater tots.
5. Bake the cauliflower tots for 15-17 minutes.