Keto Cream Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Mini Peppers are on the menu today!
Keto Cream Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Mini Peppers Recipe:
This recipe is keto, low carb, code-red friendly! Oh, and it tastes good so even if you aren’t on a diet you should try it!
Makes 16 servings
1 Net Carb per serving
8 Mini sweet peppers
6 oz. Cream cheese
1 Tbsp. Ranch seasoning
1/3 C. Crumbled bacon pieces
2 Tbsp. Chopped fresh chives
1. Cut the stem off of the mini peppers, and slice each one in half lengthwise. Remove any seeds from the inside of the peppers.
2. Place the softened cream cheese, ranch seasoning and crumbled bacon into a mixing bowl. Stir the ingredients until they are well combined.
3. Add the chopped chives to the cream cheese mixture, and gently fold them in.
4. Stuff each of the mini pepper halves with the cream cheese mixture.
5. Serve chilled with additional chopped chives for garnish if desired.
Looking for more keto-friendly recipes? Try these: