Keto Fried Zucchini Recipe should be illegal because they taste so good!
Makes 4 servings
3 Net carbs/serving
2 Medium zucchini
1/3 C. Almond flour
1/3 C. Parmesan cheese
1 tsp Dried oregano
1 tsp Garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
Keto friendly oil for frying
1. Slice the zucchini into thin rounds about 1/4 inch thick.
2. Place the egg into a shallow bowl and beat it well.
3. In another shallow bowl, combine the almond flour, parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic powder as well as salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine.
4. Dip the zucchini slices into the egg with one hand, and then into the almond flour mixture with the other hand, coating well, and shaking off any excess batter.
5. Heat an inch or so of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat on the stove.
6. Once heated, add the battered zucchini slices to the oil. Cook 5-6 slices at a time at the most in the skillet. Cook them for about 2 minutes per side until tender and browned.
7. Place the fried zucchini onto a paper towel lined plate to drain.
8. Serve the fried zucchini with a side of marinara sauce for dipping.