This is the Best Keto Tuna Salad Recipe I have ever made! Seriously EVER!
If you have been living the keto lifestyle for even just a few months chances are good you’ve tried your fair share of Keto Tuna Salad Recipes. I know I have. Last week when I was prepping my husband’s lunch, I decided to get creative with mine.
My husband can eat tuna salad a few times a week, and he never complains, but I have a hard time eating it more than twice a month. For some reason after eating it once the thought of having it again makes my stomach churn. The only thing I really can’t resist about tuna salad is that it’s ridiculously easy to make on days when I’m strapped for time. Otherwise, I would probably never eat it.
Thankfully, I finally found a solution for myself and managed to increase the fat in my new favorite tuna salad recipe! Some days I still struggle to get all the fat I need without a fat bomb or bulletproof coffee, so this has been a lifesaver.
Remember to get creative in the kitchen because you never know when you may discover your own “new favorite” recipe!
I’ve mentioned this before, but I’ll say it again (in case you haven’t see my Keto Tuna Salad Wrap Recipe). I hate getting my hands dirty when I’m cooking. When I was working as a Pampered Chef consultant we started selling these little can colanders. They are great for straining all cans but I used them for tuna more than anything.
Best Keto Tuna Salad:
Best Keto Tuna Salad: Ingredients
1 Can Tuna
1 Large Boiled Egg (chopped)
2 Slices Bacon
1 Tbsp Chopped Onion
1 Tbsp Mayo
1 Tbsp Sour Cream
2 tsp Dijon Mustard
1/4 tsp Dill<
Best Keto Tuna Salad: Directions
Prep: Cook bacon, chop the onion, and boil an egg
Open tuna and drain and place in a small bowl
Add chopped onion and egg
Add all other ingredients and mix well
Top with crumbled bacon
Serve and enjoy!
- 1 Can Tuna
- 1 Large Boiled Egg (chopped)
- 2 Slices Bacon
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Onion
- 1 Tbsp Mayo
- 1 Tbsp Sour cream
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Dill
- Prep: Cook bacon, chop onion, and boil egg
- Open tuna and drain and place in a small bowl
- Add chopped onion and egg
- Add all other ingredients and mix well
- Top with crumbled bacon
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 298 Total Fat: 23g
Best Keto Tuna Salad: Nutrition
This recipe serves 1
Total Fat: 23g
Carbohydrates: 3g – 2g Fiber = 1 NET CARBS
Dietary Fiber 2g
* We strive to make all of our recipes according to our dietary standards. Our recipes have to meet the following criteria: Low Carb, High Fat, Moderate Protein, Sugar-Free (we only allow natural fruit, veggie, and dairy sugars in our diet, and very little stevia in the raw), and Gluten-Free. You can learn more about how we eat, and how to figure out the macronutrient amounts you need daily.