Keto Rosemary Dill Salamon was a family favorite until we moved to Kodiak, Alaska! There everyone got tired of Salmon pretty quickly, which is sad.
At this point, my family has not converted to keto yet, so I am still making two meals a night, anything to make less work for me is a good thing!
I usually save meals for this for days when my fat content before dinner has been really low, or when I am planning to have some a keto dessert or fat bombs.
Looking for seafood options you can order online? Try Cameron’s Seafood!
Another way you can add more fat to dinner with a recipe like this is by frying up some veggies (and as I mentioned earlier adding a dessert or fat bombs to the menu).
If you’re looking at this recipe and shaking your head, I can tell you, sometimes it pays to play around with your spices. I wasn’t sure how rosemary garlic and dill sauce would pair, but it was a match made in heaven!
My kids complimented the recipe repeatedly and my soon to be teen said it was probably even better because he was dreading it, but it was surprisingly good!
Only a pre-teen can both complement and criticize you in the same sentence. Am I right? But, I will take a compliment anywhere I can get one so pleasing all four kids was enough to make me overlook the other comment. Apparently he’s going through an “I don’t like seafood” phase. Whatcha’ gonna do?
Keto Rosemary Dill Salmon Recipe:
- 6 4oz, Wild Salmon Filet
- 3 tsp, Rosemary Garlic Seasoning (1/4 tsp per side)
For Dill Sauce
- 1/3 Cup, Sour cream
- 1/3 Tbsp, Mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp, Dill Weed
- 1/4 tsp, Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp, Onion Powder
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place salmon filets on a baking sheet
- Lightly rub 1/4 tsp of rosemary garlic seasoning on the skin side
- Flip salmon and spread 1/4 tsp of rosemary garlic on the other side
- Cook skin side down
- Bake fish for 20 minutes
For Dill Sauce
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined
- Serve on warm salmon
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 4oz filet
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 267Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 79mgSodium: 142mgCarbohydrates: 1gNet Carbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 25g
Make sure you rub both sides but go easy on the spices on the skin side if you don’t care for rosemary.
This dill sauce is super easy to make and would probably pair well with other meats so keep this in mind when you grill your pork chops and chicken!
Nutrition Information for Keto Rosemary Dill Salmon:
This is for 1 serving
Total Fat: 4g
Carbohydrates: 1g – 1g Fiber = 0 NET CARBS
Dietary Fiber 1g
* We strive to make all of our recipes according to our dietary standards. Our recipes have to meet the following criteria: Low Carb, High Fat, Moderate Protein, Sugar-Free (we only allow natural fruit, veggie, and dairy sugars in our diet, and very little stevia in the raw), and Gluten-Free. You can learn more about how we eat, and how to figure out the macronutrient amounts you need daily.
View all of our Ketogenic Diet Recipes here.