Best Ever Keto BBQ Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf is sure to be a fast favorite among your family.
Best Ever Keto BBQ Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf Recipe:
Makes 6 servings
3 Net carbs/serving
1 1/2 lbs. Ground beef
1/4 C. + 2 Tbsp. Sugar-free BBQ sauce
1/2 C. Onion chopped
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
1 tsp. Garlic powder
1 C. Crushed pork rind crumbs
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
3 Colby Jack cheese sticks
🔪 Written Instructions:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the cheese sticks and two tablespoons of the BBQ sauce. Mix the ingredients together with your hands until they are well incorporated.
3. Form the mixture into the shape of meatloaf in a well-greased casserole dish or baking sheet with high sides.
4. Create a trench down the center of the meatloaf, and place 3 Colby jack cheese sticks into it. Push the meat on either side of the trench back over the top of the cheese to cover it up so that it is now in the center of the meatloaf.
5. Top the meatloaf with the last two tablespoons of BBQ sauce, and bake for 45-50 minutes until completely cooked through.