This Keto Peppermint Coffee Fat Bombs post was created in partnership with Ninja Coffee Bar® System. I received complimentary products and compensation to facilitate my review, but all opinions within are my own.
~ This post contains affiliate links to help you find the products we use.
I don't know about you, but I am so ready for Christmas. I love Christmas. It is my favorite time of the year. Even though I'm not crazy about the sugary foods that bombard us at every turn I still LOVE this season with all my heart!
I also love trying to create yummy goodies that make me feel a little more "traditional". One of my pre-keto holiday traditions was a coffee shop peppermint creation. Oh, how I loved the sugar high I would get from my frozen peppermint coffee fraps. Those days are long gone, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy my own peppermint coffee creations in a healthy way, am I right?
Keto Peppermint Coffee Fat Bombs:
That's why I make my own Keto Peppermint Coffee Fat Bombs. They are perfect for both hot and cold drinks and they are actually GOOD for me!
I have to admit, I have been using a pod coffee maker for a loooong time so my coffee experience has gotten kind of boring. When I got the chance to try out the Ninja Coffee Bar System I knew it was time to break out my inner barista and bring back some of my favorite coffee drinks only in keto versions! I love that this coffee maker comes with a handy measuring scoop that tells you exactly how much coffee you need for every size (from a small mug to a carafe!). Now I can make a drink for one or plan for a crowd. It's also nice to be able to save on coffee again! It was getting so pricey.
The Ninja Coffee Bar® System includes a built-in hot and cold frother, six brew sizes and five brew types – including the Ninja-exclusive Cafe Forte brew, which amplifies the natural subtle flavors of my favorite coffee. I love that I can now whip my heavy cream for each cup of bulletproof coffee! It is truly a gourmet coffee experience with every cup of coffee now.
Bulletproof Coffee Recipe:
1 Tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
3-5 drops of Liquid Stevia
Brew coffee - add melted butter and oil along with stevia and whipping cream (froth if you can, it's delightful).
275 cals - 31g fat - 0 carbs
Keto Peppermint Coffee Fat Bombs Ingredients:
1/4 cup Ghee
4 Tbsp Coconut Oil
2 tsp Peppermint Extract
6 Squares100% Cacao Unsweetened Chocolate Premium Baking Bar
36-48 drops of Liquid Stevia (to taste)
Keto Peppermint Coffee Fat Bombs Directions:
Melt Ghee and Coconut Oil in a microwave safe bowl.
Then add in six squares of 100% Cacao Unsweetened Chocolate Premium Baking Bar Chocolate and heat for 30-sec intervals until melted.
After oil and chocolate is melted add peppermint extract and liquid stevia and pour the mixture into mini silicone baking cups
Place chocolate cups into the freezer for at least one hour or more until frozen.
Place one Keto Peppermint Coffee Fat Bomb into a coffee cup and brew coffee over your fat bomb. Froth 2 Tbsp of heavy whipping cream and add to coffee (optional). Enjoy!
Keto Peppermint Coffee Fat Bombs Nutrition:
This is for 1 serving – Makes 12
Total Fat: 13g
Carbohydrates: 3g – 1g Fiber – 2 Net Carbs
Dietary Fiber 1g
* We strive to make all of our recipes according to our dietary standards. Our recipes have to meet the following criteria: Low Carb, High Fat, Moderate Protein, Sugar-Free (we only allow natural fruit, veggie, and dairy sugars in our diet, and very little stevia), and Gluten-Free.
- 1/4 cup Ghee
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 6 Squares 100% Cacao Unsweetened Chocolate Premium Baking Bar
- 36-48 drops of Liquid Stevia (to taste)
- Melt Ghee and Coconut Oil in a microwave safe bowl.
- Then add in six squares of 100% Cacao Unsweetened Chocolate Premium Baking Bar Chocolate and heat for 30 sec intervals until melted.
- After oil and chocolate is melted add peppermint extract and liquid stevia and pour mixture into mini silicone baking cups.
- Place chocolate cups into the freezer for at least one hour or more until frozen.
- Place one Keto Peppermint Coffee Fat Bomb into a coffee cup and brew coffee over your fat bomb. Froth 2 Tbsp of heavy whipping cream and add to coffee (optional). Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 115Total Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 1mgCarbohydrates: 2gNet Carbohydrates: 1gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g
Try our other Fat Bomb Recipes: