Today I am sharing my very first fat bomb creation. This fabulous dark chocolate coffee fat bomb recipe will make your mouth water, your body shed fat, and you may even want to send me a gift to thank me! 😉 I paired my fat bomb with McCafé Colombian coffee because I wanted to see how well the dark chocolate paired with a medium-dark roast and it was amazing! The new McCafé Coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans and has a rich flavor and aroma that pair perfectly with the dark cocoa powder used in this recipe. Even if you normally drink a light – medium roast it’s worth giving this coffee a shot (you can always add a little extra heavy cream) because it goes down so smoothly but reminds me of a gourmet espresso.
I’m sure this would be great with any coffee but I like to try different roasts and flavors to spice up my mornings.
Dark Chocolate Coffee Fat Bomb Recipe:
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Dark Cocoa Powder
- 8 oz Coffee
- Place coconut oil and butter in a bowl and melt in the microwave
- Add in cocoa powered and mix well
- Divide mixture evenly into 4 silicone baking cups (about 4 Tbsp in each cup)
- Freeze for 20-30 minutes
- Place one fat bomb in the bottom of a coffee mug and brew coffee over it.
- Add heavy cream and stevia as desired for taste.
- Mix well and enjoy slowly!
As I mentioned before you can choose any McCafé flavor, but I think the Colombian blend is the best combination.
When I make my fat bombs I always use silicone baking cups because they make cleaning up so easy and the fat bombs don’t stick to them the way they do to baking pans and plastic containers.
Be sure to mix the cocoa in well because cocoa clumps do not taste good!
Once these bad boys are frozen they are ready to be melted again!
Place the dark chocolate fat bomb in the bottom of your mug and brew your McCafé coffee over it.
Then all you need to do is add your heavy cream and Stevia and you’re ready to enjoy this amazing keto creation from the heavens! 😉
Dark Chocolate Fat Bomb Nutrition Info:
Fat: 31 grams
Carbs: 2 grams
Fiber: 1 gram
Net Carbs: 1 gram
* We strive to make all of our recipes according to our dietary standards. Our recipes have to meet the following criteria: Low Carb, High Fat, Moderate Protein, Sugar-Free (we only allow natural fruit, veggie, and dairy sugars in our diet, and very little stevia in the raw), and Gluten-Free. You can learn more about how we eat, and how to figure out the macronutrient amounts you need daily.
This is one of the best fat bombs I have tasted since I started living the keto lifestyle and I’ve tried quite a few, so if you love coffee and dark chocolate, you will love this. If you don’t like dark chocolate you can always use regular cocoa powder.
Let me know which variety of coffee you try this with and which flavors you like best together.