If you didn’t care for the pork rinds in our last recipe, this Keto Cheesy Taco Casserole Recipe is for you!
~ This post contains affiliate links to help you find the products we use.
My husband has been doing a lot of the cooking lately since he will only be here for another month. It’s been nice having a break, but I also haven’t spent much time preparing recipes or blogging since he’s taken over. Every once in a while he makes his recipe and asks me to document it. This is one of those recipes. I mentioned before that he never really cared for my Keto Taco Bake, so he decided to create his recipe sans pork rinds. I have to admit I was pretty impressed.
The biggest difference I’ve noticed between our recipes is how much fat my husband can pack into a recipe. This recipe has 37 grams of fat per serving. That’s pretty impressive especially considering its only 3 grams of carbohydrates per serving!
I have been taking notes, and I plan to try to focus on adding more fat to each meal when I’m forced to return to the kitchen.
Keto Cheesy Taco Casserole Recipe:
As with all of our taco recipes, you will only find us using Flavor God’s Taco Tuesday
Keto Cheesy Taco Casserole Recipe Ingredients:
8 tsp Taco Tuesday
3 lbs 80/20 Ground Beef
2 Cups Pepper Jack Cheese (Shredded)
4 Cups Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese (Shredded)
2 Cups Frozen Pepper Strips (Green, Red, and Yellow) thawed
How To Make A Keto Cheesy Taco Casserole:
Preheat oven to 350.
Brown ground beef in a large skillet and drain (set aside).
Saute peppers in 1-2 tablespoons of avocado oil
Mix ground beef and peppers together and pour into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
Top meat mixture with cheese and bake for 10 mins and broil for 5 minutes until golden brown.
Keto Cheesy Taco Casserole Nutrition:
This is for 1 serving (recipe makes 12 servings)
Total Fat: 37g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* We strive to make all of our recipes according to our dietary standards. Our recipes have to meet the following criteria: Low Carb, High Fat, Moderate Protein, Sugar-Free (we only allow natural fruit, veggie, and dairy sugars in our diet, and very little stevia), and Gluten-Free.
- 8 tsp Taco Tuesday
- 3 lbs 80/20 Ground Beef
- 2 Cups Pepper Jack Cheese (Shredded)
- 4 Cups Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese (Shredded)
- 2 Cups Frozen Pepper Strips (Green, Red, and Yellow) thawed
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet and drain (set aside).
- Saute peppers in 1-2 tablespoons of avocado oil.
- Mix ground beef and peppers together and pour into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
- Top meat mixture with cheese and bake for 10 mins and broil for 5 minutes until golden brown.