Keto Caprese Pesto Bite Appetizers are easy low carb appetizers you can take with you anywhere.
Keto Caprese Pesto Bite Appetizers
My favorite keto recipes are the kind of recipes anyone even your non-keto friends will find delicious. No one wants to be “that girl” at an event.
You know the one. The person that brings a dish that everyone else hates and talks about for years to come. While bringing a dish to book club or a church potluck can be a great way to make sure you have something you can eat without guilt; it also needs to be something others can eat without puking. 😉
Keto Caprese Pesto Bite Ingredients:
Makes 4 servings
3 Net carbs/serving
12 Cherry tomatoes
12 Large spinach leaves
24 Small mozzarella pearls
2-3 Tbsp. Pesto sauce
Toothpicks or small skewers
Keto Caprese Appitizer Directions:
1. Fold a large spinach leaves into fourths, and slide it onto the toothpick.
2. Slide a small cherry tomato onto the toothpick above the spinach leaf.
3. Stack two small Mozzarella pearls on the end of the toothpick.
4. Drizzle a small amount of the pesto sauce over each appetizer toothpick, and serve.
- 12 Cherry tomatoes
- 12 Large spinach leaves
- 24 Small mozzarella pearls
- 2-3 Tbsp. Pesto sauce
- Toothpicks or small skewers
- Fold large spinach leaves into fourths, and slide it onto the toothpick.
- Slide a small cherry tomato onto the toothpick above the spinach leaf.
- Stack two small Mozzarella pearls at the end of the toothpick.
- Drizzle a small amount of the pesto sauce over each appetizer toothpick, and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 769Total Fat: 52gSaturated Fat: 25gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 140mgSodium: 1570mgNet Carbohydrates: 4gFiber: 14gProtein: 57g