This Keto Almond Pork Tenderloin Bites recipe is perfect for dinner and lunch the next day. I love it when I make a recipe for dinner that I can go ahead and pack up in the kid's lunch boxes for the following day. Thankfully school is coming to an end, and I am so ready for summer break, but I still have about ten more days of keto lunch prep.
This recipe was a big hit, and I found that prepping the pork tenderloin like this made it go a long way. Before I started adding more fruits and veggies, my family of six would devour ten pounds of meat in one meal. Well, I'm sure a ten-pound roast wasn't a true ten pounds, but my wallet can't tell the difference.
Thankfully with our new and improved keto lifestyle, my wallet is fatter, and my thighs are skinnier! Yes, you read that right. I am losing weight again. I know it's hard to believe, but by adding more carbs in the form of fruits and veggies (and of course fiber), I have managed to break through that dreaded keto plateau.
Keto Almond Pork Tenderloin Bites Recipe:
Keto Almond Pork Tenderloin Bites Ingredients:
2 lbs Pork Tenderloin
1/2 Cup Raw Whole Almonds
10 Tbsp Avocado Oil
1 Tbsp Almond Flour
1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
1 tsp Minced Garlic
1/2 Tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
How To Make Keto Almond Pork Tenderloin Bites:
1. Cut pork tenderloin into bite-size pieces.
2. Add almonds, almond flour, spices, and garlic to your food processor and until finely ground and pour into a bowl.
3. Coat pork with the almond mixture (don't overcoat or you'll run out of the mixture before you've coated all of your tenderloins) and place on cutting board.
4. Adding two tablespoons of avocado oil at a time cook pork for 8-10 mins (4-5 mins each side) until temp reaches 145.
Nutrition Info For Keto Almond Pork Tenderloin Bites:
This is for one serving (makes 10)
Total Fat: 25g
Carbohydrates: 2g – 1g Fiber = 1 Net Carbs
Dietary Fiber 1g
View all of our Ketogenic Diet Recipes here.
* We strive to make all of our recipes according to our dietary standards. Our recipes have to meet the following criteria: Low Carb, High Fat, Moderate Protein, Sugar-Free (we only allow natural fruit, veggie, and dairy sugars in our diet, and very little stevia), and Gluten-Free.
- 2 lbs Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 Cup Raw Whole Almonds
- 10 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Cut pork tenderloin into bite-size pieces.
- Add almonds, almond flour, spices, and garlic to your food processor and until finely ground and pour into a bowl.
- Coat pork with the almond mixture (don't overcoat or you'll run out of the mixture before you've coated all of your tenderloins) and place on cutting board.
- Adding two tablespoons of avocado oil at a time cook pork for 8-10 mins (4-5 mins each side) until temp reaches 145.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 3 oz
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 305Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 66mgSodium: 131mgCarbohydrates: 2gNet Carbohydrates: 1gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 25g
Pair this with Blueberry Arugula Salad Mix for a delicious meal!
If you like these you'll love our Keto Coconut Flour Sausage Balls