Makes 4 servings
Net carbs: 2 per serving
4 White fish fillets
1 1/2 Medium zucchini sliced
2 C. Broccoli florets
1 1/2 tsp. Garlic herb seasoning
1 Tbsp. Olive oil
2 Tbsp. Butter
1/3 C. Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place the sliced zucchini and the broccoli florets into a large mixing bowl.
3. Toss the vegetables in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a teaspoon of garlic herb seasoning.
4. Season the fish with salt and pepper to taste as well as 1/2 teaspoon of the garlic herb seasoning.
5. Lay out 5 long pieces of heavy duty aluminum foil.
6. Place one piece of fish in the center of each piece of tin foil, and cover with 1/4 of the parmesan cheese.
7. Layer some zucchini and broccoli alongside the fillets of fish on each piece of aluminum foil.
8. Fold the sides of each piece of aluminum foil up lengthwise, and twist closed at the top.
9. Fold the ends of each foil packet closed to seal them.
10. Bake the fish for 20 minutes until the fish is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.