These Keto Pumpkin Butter Cookies were inspired by my Keto Cinnamon Butter Cookies recipe. When I shared that recipe, I had no idea that so many of you would try it, love it, and make it your own. I have to admit I was blown away by your response to such a simple recipe. That’s one of the reasons I decided to try to give you something just as simple now that we are nearing the holiday season.
You’d have to be living under a rock not to have noticed that it’s officially fall! Yay! I love fall, and I love all things pumpkin. Unfortunately, we have to be very careful this time of year because as I’m sure you know, the colder weather brings sweet treats and winter clothes. Did I say winter clothes? Yes, yes I did.
Why would winter clothes be an issue? Well, believe it or not getting bundled up can cause you to gain weight. Even the great Arnold knew this secret because word has it he would wear cut off shirts in the winter so he could always see his abs! I’m not saying you should wear summer clothes year round, but don’t forget to take a look at your body frequently during the winter, step on a scale, and stay focused. Keto is not a summer sport. This is a lifestyle!
Okay, now that the pep talk is out of the way, let’s talk about these keto pumpkin butter cookies. These bad boys are delicious. These cookies would pair perfectly with a keto egg nog. They are lightly pumpkin flavored. I didn’t want to go overboard with the pumpkin because I didn’t want the carb count to be too high. If you would like to pack a pumpkin punch you can always add more pumpkin pie spice, but I wouldn’t add any more pumpkin unless you have carbs to spare.
Keto Pumpkin Butter Cookies Recipe:
Keto Pumpkin Butter Cookies Ingredients:
2 Cups Almond Flour
1/2 Cup Organic Pumpkin
1 Large Egg
1/2 cup Butter
1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 tsp Liquid Stevia OR 1/8 tsp Stevia Powder OR 1/2 cup Stevia in the Raw, Splenda, or other Sweetener (add carbs for these)
Keto Pumpkin Butter Cookies Directions:
Pre-heat oven to 300
Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
Roll into 27 balls and place on a sil-eco baking mat. Using a fork press dough down lightly.
Bake for 20-23 minutes.
Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Keto Pumpkin Butter Cookies Nutrition:
This is for 1 serving (1 cookie)
Total Fat: 8g
Carbohydrates: 2g Dietary Fiber = 1g Net Carbs= 1g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugars: 0g (all from natural sources)
Note: Remember if you use a sweetener that adds carbs (Stevia in the Raw or Splenda) you must add that to this nutrition count.
Let me know if you try them. I would love to hear what you think, and how you mixed it up!
* We strive to make all of our recipes according to our dietary standards. Our recipes have to meet the following criteria: Low Carb, High Fat, Moderate Protein, Sugar-Free (we only allow natural fruit, veggie, and dairy sugars in our diet, and very little stevia in the raw), and Gluten-Free. You can learn more about how we eat, and how to figure out the macronutrient amounts you need daily.
- 2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Pure Pumpkin
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp Liquid Stevia OR 1/8 tsp Stevia Powder OR 1/2 cup Stevia in the Raw, Splenda, or other Sweetener (add carbs for these)
- Preheat oven to 300
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Roll into 27 balls and place on a greased cookie sheet. Using a fork press dough down lightly.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
~ This post contains affiliate links to help you find the products we use.