Keto Loaded Breakfast Casserole is going to change the way you look at breakfast casseroles!
Makes 10 servings
3 Net carbs/serving
8 Slices bacon cooked and crumbled
8 oz. Cubed ham
1 lb. Ground breakfast sausage
1 Tbsp. Bacon grease
1/2 C. Red onion
1 Red bell pepper chopped
4 C. Spinach
3 tsp. Minced garlic
1/2 C. Heavy whipping cream
12 Eggs beaten
2 tsp. Garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1 C. Shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cook the bacon until crispy, and then crumble and set aside.
3. Brown the breakfast sausage, and the cubed ham in a skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add all of the meat to a well greased 9×13 casserole dish, and stir to combine.
5. Place 1 tablespoon of bacon grease into a skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Cook the onion and pepper until beginning to soften.
7. Mix in the minced garlic and spinach, and cook until the spinach has wilted.
8. Pour the vegetable mixture over the meat in the casserole dish, and stir to combine.
9. Add the heavy whipping cream to the beaten eggs, and season the mixture with the garlic powder, salt and pepper.
10. Pour the egg mixture over the meat and vegetable mixture in the casserole dish.
11. Top the breakfast casserole with the shredded cheddar cheese.
12. Bake the casserole for 35-40 minutes until cooked through and browned on top.