It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas and I have been busy in the kitchen planning for the holidays! Yesterday I was in the kitchen all day working on a holiday cookie platter in preparation for upcoming holiday cookie swaps and get-togethers. If you don’t have any keto holiday cookie swaps planned, you should totally get on that!
I love most keto foods equally, but baking and party foods have always been my passion. I love preheating the oven first thing in the morning and baking all day long. It reminds me of the baking days I shared with my mom before Christmas. We would spend all day together cooking up a storm and I will never forget those days. I also want to pass those memories down to my own children.
One of our favorite recipes was always Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Balls. Though they sound like they would be raw cookie dough balls they are actually cooked. I try to bake anything that has eggs in it, unless of course it’s eggnog!
Let’s get on with it!
I always try to make my cookies the same size so I usually form a square and have been known to measure it with a ruler to make my lines!
Once you have your balls formed don’t forget to roll them in the cinnamon and sugar mixture!
Don’t they look delightful!
One they are done baking let them cool before displaying them.
Keto Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Balls:
I love dough balls because they add a little style to a plate full of regular cookies! Especially when dusted with cinnamon and sugar!
Serves 1 cookie ball
5 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
17 minTotal Time
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Stevia + 1/8 Cup Stevia (in a small bowl)
- 6 Drops of Liquid Stevia
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon (in a small bowl)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Add 1/8 cup or Stevia and 1/4 tsp of cinnamon to a small bowl and set aside.
- Pour remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix until well combined
- Remove dough from bowl and shape into 12 balls
- Roll balls to coat in cinnamon sugar mixture
- Bake for 10-15 minutes (check with a toothpick)
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Information for Keto Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Balls:
This is for 1 serving
Carbohydrates: 1g – 2g Fiber = 1 NET CARBS
Dietary Fiber 2g
* We strive to make all of our recipes according to our dietary standards. Our recipes have to meet the following criteria: Low Carb, High Fat, Moderate Protein, Sugar-Free (we only allow natural fruit, veggie, and dairy sugars in our diet, and very little stevia in the raw), and Gluten-Free. You can learn more about how we eat, and how to figure out the macronutrient amounts you need daily.
See all of our Low Carb Cookies here.
View all of our Ketogenic Diet Recipes here.