I don’t normally post a recipe right after I make it but tonight’s Keto Green Bean Skillet Pizza couldn’t wait! This recipe is amazing!
I have been talking about Flavor God seasoning for days now. I’ve shared it on Facebook and Twitter, and I told you how much you needed the taco seasoning, but I had never tasted any of the other seasonings before.
I’ll be honest; I have a hard time handing over my money, especially when I can’t try the product first but I am so glad I ordered more than just the taco seasoning because this stuff is amazing! I’m pretty sure I’ve used every seasoning except the ketchup seasoning since Saturday! They all taste great, and I didn’t get paid to say that. They didn’t send them to me for free. I spent my hard earned dough on these seasonings, and they were worth every penny! 😉
Keto Green Bean Skillet Pizza:
Tonight’s recipe just kind of came together at the last minute. I had been working all day, and the kids were doing another day of remote learning (where they stay at home and learn). By the time my husband got home, I was ready to crash, and the last thing I wanted to do was cook. Any time I want my husband to cook keto I have to come up with something simple and fast. To be honest I always aim for easy because who’s life isn’t super busy?
The only thing I had taken out to thaw was hamburger meat but hamburgers felt boring and then I remembered our new seasonings! BINGO! I was in the mood for pizza so it was a match made in culinary heaven. I knew we needed a base for the pizza and I wanted it to be a veggie so I decided on green beans. My husband thought cucumbers might be good, so we may try that next time.
That’s how simple this meal was to throw together. I basically looked through the cabinets and the fridge and asked my husband to put it all together. Of course, it did take some additional work on my end. I had to taste it every time he thought he had enough seasoning. It was a tough job, but someone had to do it! Oh and I had to take photos to show you guys how awesome it was! 😉
Okay, enough chatter let’s cook!
Keto Green Bean Skillet Pizza Ingredients:
2lbs Ground Beef
16 tsp Flavor God Pizza Seasoning
6oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese (always shred your own)
2 Cups Green Beans (Cooked)
4 Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
Keto Green Bean Skillet Pizza Directions:
1. Brown and drain ground beef. Return to skillet. I love my cast iron skillet you can find it here.
2. Add Flavor God Pizza Seasoning and mix well and add cheddar cheese let melt then transfer to a bowl and set aside.
3. Cover the bottom of your cast iron skillet (or other oven-safe skillet) with cooked green beans and lightly salt.
4. Pour pizza meat mixture over green beans and top with mozzarella cheese.
5. Turn on your broiler and place skillet in the oven. Next, broil until cheese melts.
Remember to remove with oven mitts. It’s so easy to forget and try to pull the skillet out with your hand! Ouch!
- 2lbs Ground Beef
- 5 Tbsp Flavor God Pizza Seasoning
- 6oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese (always shred your own)
- 2 Cups Green Beans (Cooked)
- 4 Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Brown and drain ground beef. Return to skillet. I love my cast iron skillet you can find it here.
- Add Flavor God Pizza Seasoning and mix well and add cheddar cheese let melt then transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Cover the bottom of your cast iron skillet (or other oven-safe skillet) with cooked green beans and lightly salt.
- Pour pizza meat mixture over green beans and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Turn on your broiler and place skillet in the oven. Broil until cheese melts.
- Remember to remove with oven mitts. It's so easy to forget and try to pull the skillet out with your hand! Ouch!
Keto Green Bean Skillet Pizza Nutrition:
This is for 1 serving Recipe makes 6 servings
Total Fat: 30g
Carbohydrates: 3g Dietary Fiber = 1g Net Carbs= 2g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugars: 1g (natural sources)
* We strive to make all of our recipes according to our dietary standards. Our recipes have to meet the following criteria: Low Carb, High Fat, Moderate Protein, Sugar-Free (we only allow natural fruit, veggie, and dairy sugars in our diet), and Gluten-Free. You can learn more about how we eat, and how to figure out the macronutrient amounts you need daily.
~ This post contains affiliate links to help you find the products we use.